The Hong Kong Construction Association (HKCA) built the school in 1957 to house the “Building Contractors’ Association School” and “Building Contractors’ Association Kindergarten”. Since these schools closed in 2007, the premises have been temporarily used by a number of institutions, including Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School. Po Leung Kuk, in collaboration with The Hong Kong Construction Association (HKCA), are now renovating the premises and establishing a different kind of school on the site, much needed in Hong Kong. Situated at 62 Tin Hau Temple Road, it is a beautiful, small campus surrounded by trees conveniently located on Hong Kong island. The school is easily accessible from all areas on the North of Hong Kong Island, as well as Eastern Kowloon.